Bravo Home Entertainment - Now calling themselves "D.E.I. Marketing" - still scamming!
I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment.I guess too many people complained about Bravo, so they came up with a new name for themselves, and even let their old domain expire (see their website, which is currently a "parked domain" message.
When I realized that they were a scam, I informed the "HR" person who contacted me that I was no longer interested in the position, and requested they not contact me again.
They disregarded my request and continued to harass me via phone and e-mail.Next time I will be more careful about where I send my resume!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ilegally underpaid
- Wage specification
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "Ordered Caesar salad from Wendy's this evening Main St Binghamton and lettuce was so nasty I had to throw it out. It's horrible that employees would actually serve this..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."